Dr. Dana J. Weinkle, MD

Dr. Dana J. Weinkle, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/X/G/XXG3X_w120h160_v17027.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Dana J. Weinkle, MD, Sarasota, FL, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Weinkle

Dr. Dana J. Weinkle, MD
Are you Dr. Weinkle?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 24 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 24

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Bradenton, FL |

Dr. Weinkle is very knowledgeable and experienced.

- in Bradenton, Florida |

From my first interaction with Dr Weinkle, I knew I made the right choice to entrust him with one of my most valuable possessions, my eyes ! Dr Weinkle went to great lengths to explain all options available for my eyes .He explained exactly what to expect before, during and after surgery...the next morning I felt a miracle had happened! Clear vision in a colorful world! HIGHLY recommend Dr Weinkle, he's the expert you want! Dr Weinkle cares about this patients! His patients care right back !

- in Venice, FL |

Extremely knowledgeable & professional!

- in Bradenton, FL |

Dr. Weinkle did my cataract surgery. I have lazy eye, astigmatism and mono vision - have worn mono vision contacts for 30 or 35 years - had bifocals in grade school. However, with all those problems, Dr, Weinkle said with confidence, "We can fix you up!" ... and he did! I can read and drive with no glasses - it is wonderful. He is a very caring, talented surgeon. He also did my husband's cataract surgery. We recommend Dr Weinkle to our friends.

- in Sarasota, FL |

I presented to Dr. Weinkle with complex opthalmic issues which he addressed with the utmost care and professionalism. He is a incredibly competent practitioner who far exceeded my expectations with an excellent surgical result. In addition, his office staff is efficient, kind and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Weinkle without hesitation.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.