Dr. Fetroe's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Geriatric Medicine
- Family Practice, 1987
- Geriatric Medicine, 1996
Procedures Dr. Fetroe Performs
Dr. Fetroe does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fetroe and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Fetroe Treats
Dr. Fetroe does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fetroe and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Fetroe
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.
- Disciplinary action in another state (10/7/2010)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Allegation of Complaint: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: Oregon
- Inappropriate personal relationship with patient(s) (7/16/2009)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Dale T Fetroe; License # MD00018950
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent is guilty of having a sexual relationship with a patient and prescribing medication to a patient without an exam and without keeping a medical record.
The respondent agrees to the entry of the following Agreed Order:
- The respondent’s credential to practice in Washington is placed on probation for a period of 5 years.
- The respondent shall undergo a comprehensive psychological evaluation, within 6 months of this Order.
- The respondent shall submit to the Commission, a written office policy statement to be distributed to female patients.
- The respondent will not prescribe for any person, without keeping a patient chart.
- The respondent shall complete an intensive workshop in medical ethics, which will include education regarding the maintenance of appropriate professional boundaries and relationships.
- The respondent shall pay a fine in the amount of $5,000.
- The respondent will provide the Commission with quarterly declarations attesting that he is in compliance with all terms and conditions of this Order.
- The respondent shall obey all laws and all rules governing the practice of the profession in Washington.
- State: Washington
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Fetroe & Staff