Dr. Cynthia K. McGarvey, MD

Dr. Cynthia K. McGarvey, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Cynthia K. McGarvey, MD, Indianapolis, IN, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McGarvey

Dr. Cynthia K. McGarvey, MD
Are you Dr. McGarvey?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 15 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 15

3 out of 5

More Details

- in New Castle IN |

Wonderful Lady! Very kind and takes the time to answer any and all questions love her!

1 out of 5
- in Kokomo, IN |

My wife has been hospitalized for a week for horrific headaches and seizures. Our experience with Dr. McGarvey was very short, rude, and very unprofessional. If you don't have time to listen to patients and their spouse, that's a problem. No more time than she was willing to spent with us, it's hard to judge her as far as how good of doctor she is.

- in Fishers, IN |

Dr McGarvey spent over an hour with my husband and I on my initial appointment answering all questions and explaining what the plan of action was. She actually listened (something so many Drs don't take the time to do). I left feeling like she really cared and is going to leave no stone unturned until we find the problem. I went in terrified of the "what ifs", left still scared but feel confident whatever is thrown my way, DrMcGarvey will figure it out and take care of me! A+ experience!

1 out of 5
- in Indianapolis, IN |

Flippantly dismissive of questions.. Rude and disrespectful. Her motto would seem to be: I'm the doctor, you shut up.

- in Indianapolis, IN |

Dr. McGarvey saw my father in consultation for a brain tumor towards the end of his life. She was kind and very competent. She went out her way to be helpful during a difficult time.

2 out of 5

As a patient who had just had spinal fusion 3 weeks prior to an EMG, I thought she might be interested in seeing my incision. So after introducing herself. I ask her she said No. I said you don't want to see it. She said "no thank you". And that was the final conversation for the rest of the test besides her next approach to test. And my saying ok. No bed side manner what so ever. Just a little interest in patient. And compassion.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Meredith Cousin, MD
Dr. Katherine Kobza, MD
Dr. Saju Abraham, MD
Same location as Dr. McGarvey
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.