Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD

Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/F/Y/XFYY5_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD, Bensalem, PA, Sports Medicine & Emergency Medicine

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rubenstein

Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD
Are you Dr. Rubenstein?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 16 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 16

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Philadelphia, PA |

Best doctor. Caring, friendly and super nice. Dr. Rubenstein's assistant was so nice and friendly and very caring. She called the next day to see how I was. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

- in Phila.PA |

Dr. Rubenstein is awesome. I have been seeing him since 2012 for knee pain. When Cortisone shots didn't work Dr. Rubenstein started "Orthovisc" injections. One a week for four weeks gets me pain free for about a year. This beats knee replacement surgery until the shots stop working. Dr. Rubenstein is very gentle and numbs the area so well that you hardly feel any pain. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Don't suffer in pain!

- in North Wales, PA |

Dr. Rubenstein and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I?m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my phone questions often the same day. I?ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it?s rare I?ve found one as accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Rubenstein. I have recommended to many family members and friends and they to feel the same.

1 out of 5
-Newtown, PA |

Did not listen about my symptoms. Did not thoroughly examine injury and location of pain. Did not give me an accurate diagnosis.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
20.1 miles away
Dr. Craig S. Kimmel, MD
Sports Medicine
14.26 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.