Dr. Craig D. Chappell, DO

Dr. Craig D. Chappell, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/V/YCVXP_w120h160_v9576.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Craig D. Chappell, DO, Pleasant Grove, UT, Other & Sports Medicine & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Specializes in Regenerative Medicine • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chappell

Dr. Craig D. Chappell, DO
Are you Dr. Chappell?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 11 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 11

More Details

-Orem, UT |

I'm very picky when it comes to the way doctors treat me. I have to say that Dr. Chappell is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. Not only was he respectful to me, he fixed my achilles tendon without surgery! I've already recommended him to many close friends.

-New York, NY |

Great doc. He knows his stuff.

5 out of 5

Awesome doctor! Friendly, nice, good sense of humor, great bedside manor. Also very good at what he does

-Orem, UT |

He is the best Dr. ever. His expertise leaves me feeling completely confident with any suggestion he might recommend. He really takes the time to listen and is so knowledgable, it is so wonderful to actually trust my doctor. His ability to solve my problem thoughtfully and diligently has me willing to send any one I know to him. I'm so thankful for Dr. Chappell! He's helped several of my friend and family as well.

- in Orem, UT |

I would recommend Dr. Chappell without hesitation. He took time to listen and presented me with all of my options and then let me decide which option was best for me. His staff was great to work with and best of all he fixed my pain. My only regret is I didn't find him sooner.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Lagrand Johnson, DO
Other
22.56 miles away

Find Regenerative Medicine Specialists Near Pleasant Grove, UT

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.