Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD

Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD, Sylvania, OH, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 64

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Burkhart

Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD
Are you Dr. Burkhart?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 60 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 60

3.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Toledo, OH |

I began as a new patient with Dr. Burkhart in 2015. He impressed me with his knowledge and experience as a long-time practitioner. His staff is kind and helpful. When I had a condition that required a follow-up procedure, Dr. Burkhart called me personally and explained everything over the phone to help put me at ease. I have been thoroughly satisfied with Dr. Burkhart's practice.

- in Toledo, OH |

I have been going to Dr. Burghart for almost 20 years. He is professional, and always explains what he found, and what my options are. I have read that some patients don't like that he hands out information sheets (which are very thorough) on his diagnosis. I much prefer that to doctors who tell you what the problem is, and leave it to you to go to a medical dictionary or the internet and try to find the disease (which is always in Latin).

- in Toledo, OH |

Because Dr Burkhart is knowledgeable and calm, I feel confident in what he suggests and does. We make decisions based on what he tells me and what he recommends. He's an excellent educator with a friendly face!

- in Toledo, OH |

I had this "rash" on both legs and he prescribed the appropriate medications which has worked well. The doctor is very professional and no nonsense and strictly business. I would recommend the doctor to others. A patient should expect professional, direct and effective results.

- in Perrysburg, OH |

Been seeing Dr. Burkhart for many years. Knowledgeable, compassionate, with ability to explain issues. One time the Doc found some cancer and referred me to a plastic surgen. The Dr. always involves me in any decisions.

- in Toledo, OH |

I have been a patient of Dr. Burkhart's for 15 years and he is always very professional, kind and caring. He listens to your concerns and answers your questions in a way that you can understand. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.

- in Toledo, OH |

Dr. Burkhart has been my dermatologist for many years. He is kind, compassionate and understanding. I recently found that my niece is one of his patients too and she thinks very highly of his extensive knowledge.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab