Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD

Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/6/4/X64W4_w120h160_v2904.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD, San Antonio, TX, Plastic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Female • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Barone

Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD
Are you Dr. Barone?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 24 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 24

3 out of 5

More Details

- in San Antonio, TX |

Don't go to her!Had 2 pressures on nose;all post ops I told her I was unhappy with result and she did not care at all! Went to another dr and they told me to go back to her, she should fix it at no cost. When I went back she wanted to charge me for the 3rd procedure! Don't go to her!

- in Granbury, Tx |

DO NOT USE HER!!! I had a tummy tuck done about 7 years ago. Now I look deformed. I have been to 2 other surgeons that have told me that they can only make it look maybe 20% better and recommended that I go back to Dr. Barone. Like she would even care. I waited and saved for this surgery for years and she destroyed me. I won't even get undressed in front of my husband. I would rather have the stomach I had before than the one she gave me.....and I paid for this one uurggghhh!!

1 out of 5

Dr. Barone could not even get my Botox right. She also injected juvederm under my eyes too superficially and too thick. I looked hideous for a month and had to go to another doctor to correct her mistakes. DONT GO TO HER!!! She is not a good doctor.

1 out of 5

Not pleased or happy with my breast augmentation I had 4 years ago they look worse every year and never looked the way I wanted when they healed not worth my money since I have to fix them with another doctor now . Went back twice for help and she wasn't willing to help me at all.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
0.22 miles away
Dr. Manuel A. Lopez, MD
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
7.22 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.