Dr. Clifford Jeng, MD

Dr. Clifford Jeng, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Clifford Jeng, MD, Baltimore, MD, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jeng

Dr. Clifford Jeng, MD
Are you Dr. Jeng?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 31 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 31

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Lorton, VA |

I found Dr. Jeng 3 years ago after a Fairfax, VA surgeon implied the ongoing pain in my ankles was in my head. By that time I had 2 years of repeated ankle sprains. Even though he hasn't gotten me running again, I highly recommend him. He listens & makes reasonable suggestions. He does talk too much, so go early before he gets too far behind. :-) What he hasn't done is treat me like I'm just a crazy woman. That is priceless & worth the drive from VA.

- in Dumfries, VA |

Dr. Jeng saved my ankle from amputation! I broke my ankle in March of 2010. After 8 surgeries by 3 different surgeons the ankle bones still had not fused together when I was referred to Dr. Jeng. He proposed a different procedure and answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. He performed a surgery that took 5.5 hours. Now, 6 months later, I am walking on it without support. I feel that if Dr. Jeng had performed the first surgery I would not have needed the next 8.

- in Washington, DC |

I went to Dr. Jeng for a 5th opinion on whether I needed surgery or not on my foot. I had previously had 1 surgery and was still in extreme pain afterwards. Dr. Jeng took time to explain everything to me and provided non-surgical options. I never felt rushed through appointments. I did end up having surgery, but it turned out great. It's the first time I have not had pain in my heel in over 3 years. I can't say enough great things about him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Steve A. Petersen, MD
Dr. Philip Neubauer, MD
0.08 miles away
Dr. John Campbell, MD
Same location as Dr. Jeng
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.