Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD

Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/9/V/39VR6_w120h160_v6195.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD, Sun City West, AZ, Pain Medicine & Clinical Neurophysiology & Neurology & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baker

Dr. Clifford T. Baker, MD
Are you Dr. Baker?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 83 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 83

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Glendale AZ |

I have been getting epidural shots for pain to avoid back surgery. Dr Baker is the best at hitting the areas that cause me the most pain. He is very personable. He listens to how I describe my pain. He answers all my question. I'd recommend Dr. Baker to anyone who has chronic pain that can be reduced by injection. Office is really busy, but his staff stays on top of the appointments and gets the patients through pretty efficiently.

- in Surprise AZ |

Dr. Clifford Baker and His Staff, They are one of medical best service and practice of excellent care, I have never. Had any Doctor care so much about my well being, The time and effort From Dr. Baker was way beyond my expectations Medical Care, Sincerity and Professionalism, I'll take the Pepsi Challenge and Dr. Baker will be my Only Choice!. It is a TRUST factor that wins me over! He and his staff is a 10 Star!!! Mazin Karadshi With Highest Regards!

- in Clarkdale, AZ |

I've always been an active man and found myself flat on my back from debilitating sciatica. My wife and I found ourselves completely grounded, no dinners out, no movies, no traveling. I remember Dr. Baker saying lets see if we can find the sweet spot as he began the procedure. The dramatic turn around from debilitating pain to complete relief was so overwhelming that I would have walked 10 miles, because I could now, just to say thank you.

- in Surprise, Az |

Dr Baker is an excellent back pain specialist & an alternative to major spine surgery, He has relieved my L4 L5 sciatica pain with epidural injections that allow me to function & volunteer for 7-12 hr. days in a row providing security for the waste management phoenix open golf tourney that raises 9 million $ for phoenix charities. He has given me back my life, He listens, cares & is very knowledgeable about medicine. His staff are respectful & caring. Tony Mullozzi PhD

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

I've been seeing Dr. Baker for several months to treat chronic pain. He always listens and takes into account my pain level and working with my other medical issues. Very flexible office appointments and I was able to schedule some appointments on weekends which helped with my wife's work schedule. Dr. Baker knows what is going on in the area of treating pain; up-to-date on options and clearly explains medications. He is very dedicated to his patient's wellbeing.

- in Surprise, AZ |

I have a new hero. I went to Dr Baker for an upper back problem. When i was literally on the table for treatment, I told Dr. Baker of pain I had just developed in my lower back. After an exam, DR Baker, without the delays of another appointment, made an on the spot decision to also treat the lower back pain too. Dr Baker's caring for me came before his personal time and the delays of insurance. He is the perfect example of a great Dr caring first. I think the world of him Thank you Dr Baker

- in Sun City West AZ |

If you are looking for comment and compassionate doctor than he is who you've been looking for. Office staff is great at all location. I'm often seen by Janet Orozco, his PA offers great assistance and knowledge. If you suffer with pain, this office is for you.

- in Peoria, AZ |

Just a really great doctor. Engaged. Not jaded and doesn't talk down. Obviously busy, I relate. Took time and was very patient.

3 out of 5
-Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Baker is real knowledgeable and personable, which makes the experience less stressful. What does cause stress is his very rude office staff. I've had one person there so far who has been very nice and went above and beyond to figure something out. The rest like to interrupt and are a bunch of know-it-all's.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
14.5 miles away
Dr. Brian F. Gruber, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
22.59 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.