Dr. Varga's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pain Medicine
- Anesthesiology, 1988
- Pain Medicine, 1996
Procedures Dr. Varga Performs
Dr. Varga does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Varga and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Varga Treats
Dr. Varga does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Varga and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Varga
- No malpractice history found for California.
- Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient (5/11/2010)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Clayton Alexander Varga; License # G52859
Nature of Complaint:
The physician engaged in sexual intercourse with a patient between June 2001 through September 2003. The physician was also grossly negligent in his care and treatment of this patient.
The Medical Board of California has Revoked the physician's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of California. The revocation has been Stayed and the physician has been placed on Probation for a period of five years subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician shall successfully complete a board approved ethics course during the first year of probation.
- The physician shall successfully complete all phases of a professional boundaries program equivalent to the PACE Program.
- The physician must have a third party chaperone present while consulting, examining or treating female patients.
- The physician shall maintain a log of all patients seen for whom a third party chaperone is required which shall be made available for immediate inspection and copying on the premises by the board.
- The physician shall submit proof of compliance to the board of his notification requirement.
- The physician shall not supervise physician assistants.
- The physician shall obey all laws and all rules governing the practice of medicine in the State of California.
- The physician shall submit quarterly declarations of compliance to the board.
- The physician shall appear before the board upon request.
- The physician shall pay probation monitoring costs.
- State: California
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Varga & Staff