Dr. Clara K. Chung, MD

Dr. Clara K. Chung, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/F/D/GFD42_w120h160_v15476.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Clara K. Chung, MD, Birmingham, AL, Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Allergy & Immunology • Female • Age 52

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chung

Dr. Clara K. Chung, MD
DR. CHUNG RESPONDS - (Dr. Chung, edit your response)

While we will provide you excellent medical care, we strive to see you as much more than a patient. We take into account your individual and family needs as we create your treatment plan.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 8 responses
  • 2 reviews
1 5 8

4.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- |

The entire office are friendly and so attentive. Dr. Chung and staff spent lots of time getting my history and talking with about my problem. I am so happy with the results and would recommend her to anyone.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Birmingham, AL |

Dr. Chung is very knowledgable, professional, and personable. I took my daughter to her for a second opinion, and I am so glad I did! She took great care of her and really took the time to review her records with us , and made very appropriate recommendations. The office staff is very helpful and friendly, too. We couldn't be happier!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Allergy & Immunology
Allergy & Immunology
0.63 miles away
Dr. Coralie Hains, MD
2.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.