Dr. Christopher D. Riemann, MD

Dr. Christopher D. Riemann, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/T/YPTHS_w120h160_v15340.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher D. Riemann, MD, Blue Ash, OH, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Riemann

Dr. Christopher D. Riemann, MD
Are you Dr. Riemann?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 30 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 30

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in New Richmond, OH |

He answers all your questions. He exhibits a caring attitude and listens to me.

- in Warsaw, KY |

Very easy to talk to, warm and friendly and took all the time I needed to make sure I understood everything I needed to know about the health of my eyes.

1 out of 5

My cataract surgeon sent me to him because I have floaters. He thought they might need to be removed at the same time I have the cataract surgery. Dr Reimann told me half a dozen times that I was OCD! I'm not OCD. I had no major problem with floaters. I'm cool, whatever. Where did he get his Psychology degree? I don't need floater removal, I'm just OCD. I found him to be a condescending jerk and I would never go back to him.

- in Hamilton, Ohio |

He is always professional, extremely knowledgeable, shows concern, and listens. His treatment plan and surgeries saved my vision loss. Of the 3 doctors I have at CEI, he is the Best. I value his opinion in regard to my retina care and treatment, and also when I ask about other visual problems I'm experiencing. He has put me in contact with the right doctors to get the job done. Also, those who work with him are blessed to have a mentor of his caliber.

- in Dayton, OH |

Dr Riemann is a miracle worker. He takes the time to review my progress. I went from not seeing well, having driving restrictions, to seeing 20/20. He shows concern with my eyes and recommends continued follow ups with his associate. It is great knowing who to call if I notice any problems with my eyes.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

We have a lot of confidence in Dr. Riemann, and we trust his knowledge.

- in Bright In. |

Excellent,caring.& friendly doctor. Have been his Patient for many years.

- in Mason, Ohio |

Dr Riemann is knowledgeable, caring and does not give up on the tough cases. I have appreciated his compassion and fortitude throughout my care.

- in Walton, KY |

Dr. Riemann is the best. So friendly and knowledgeable. I am so glad I was referred to him.

2 out of 5

Good Doctor, but absolutely horrible keeping appointment schedule. Five visits in a row and always had to sit for 1 to 2 hours to see him. He apparently doesn't understand the concept of time..

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Joshua J. Sands, MD
Dr. Robert E. Foster, MD
Dr. Michael L. Nordlund, MD
Same location as Dr. Riemann
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.