Dr. Puca's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, 1983
Procedures Dr. Puca Performs
Dr. Puca does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Puca and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Puca Treats
Dr. Puca does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Puca and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Puca
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
- Disciplinary action in another state (11/25/2009)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Christopher Puca; License # 147733
Nature of Complaint:
The physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.
The Arizona Medical Board on 12-14-2008 issued the physician a Letter of Reprimand and required the physician to complete between fifteen to twenty hours of continuing medical education in pain management/opioid prescribing.
The physician has entered into a Consent Order with the New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician has been issued a Censure and Reprimand by the board.
- The physician shall fully comply with the 12-14-2008 Arizona Medical Board Consent Agreement including any extension or modification.
- State: New York
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Puca & Staff