Dr. Christopher Price, MD

Dr. Christopher Price, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/Q/9/3Q9GQ_w120h160_v6735.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher Price, MD, South Jordan, UT, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Plastic Surgery

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Price

Dr. Christopher Price, MD
Are you Dr. Price?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 53 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 53

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Very good experience with this office. Dr. Price is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. The staff is also very professional and overall great bedside manner very impressed and I would reffer this office to anyone.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Price is the very best!! He and his staff treated me like family. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

- in Draper, UT |

Dr. Price was very knowledgeable and explained and re-explained his next steps as he went along through my procedure. I feel he legitimately was focused on my dental health and not other things. He was compassionate to my fears and pain levels. His surgery assistant Kendra was very kind and knowledgeable. She had a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend you request her. I received a call in the late afternoon checking on me before the office closed. I will be recommending Dr. Price!

-Layton, UT |

Dr. Price is amazing! He is very informative and really has a way of making you feel at ease. The waiting room is very welcoming and clean. The staff is friendly and willing to answer any questions. Highly recommend this office and Doctor to anyone!!

- in Draper, UT |

I had a tooth removed which is never pleasant. All the options were explained to me the staff were great and made sure I felt comfortable. I felt like Dr. Price took his time to make sure everything went as planned.

-Salt Lake City, UT |

This office was impressive from the moment I walked in. Very friendly staff, and beautiful office. Dr. Price was very personable, he took the time to answer all of my questions and inform me of my implant procedure. Dr. Price has a great bed-side manner. My procedure was quick and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Price to all of my family and friends for any Oral surgery work.

- |

Dr. Price is the best of the best. He has a natural ability to help create calmness which really helped lessen my anxiety during my tooth implant procedure. He is a perfectionist and wants his patients to be 100% happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Price and his staff. One of his staff members that I absolutely adored was Lacey his assistant. She made me feel extremely comfortable and also helped calm my anxiety. She is a great asset to him team!

Featured Providers Near You

Dentist
2.53 miles away
Call (385) 243-1127 | View Profile

Find Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists Near South Jordan, UT

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.