Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD

Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/V/2/XV2KN_w120h160_v17419.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD, Corpus Christi, TX, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 34

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Majka

Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD
Are you Dr. Majka?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 35 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 35

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Kingsville, TX |

Dr Majka was straight to the point and was able to make my care easy and manageable. Most definitely referring my wife's mother here. She doesn't see that well and I know Dr Majka and his staff can help her. Miss Alaniz was sweet and funny. My wife enjoyed her humor.

-Portland, TX |

The stars speak for themselves. I the office is brand new very clean. They have a surgery cent right next door brand new as well and very clean. The wait time was impeccable. I was greated not only on way in but on my way out. Schedule an apt was so easy and effort less. I will definitely be returning as a patient.

- in Alice tx |

Pleasant experience overall from beginning to end. The administration is helpful and able to explain the random wall made that in my opinion is absurd. I was able to be at ease with my assistant Mrs Alaniz prior to my visit with Dr majka. He was professional and personal. My wife has an appointment toour. Can't wait for my cataract surgery and continued care with him

- in Corpus Christi, TX |

I have been seeing Dr. Majka for my eye care for years. I started going to him after being diagnosed with diabetes. He and his staff are always courteous, friendly, and professional. After two eye surgeries and laser treatments, i wouldn't trust anyone else! He is very patient and caring, he always has time to answer all my questions.

- in Corpus Christi, TX |

Dr. Majka is incredibly compassionate, calm, and very intelligent. I am so thankful that he is my doctor. He's the best of the best. Anyone under his care is in great hands!

- |

Dr. Majka is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He has taken care of my family for several years. Anyone who wants to have the best eye care in the Corpus Christi area this is the place. The staff and everyone there are professional and caring. No drama in this office. A pleasure to feel that your family's welfare is important.

5 out of 5
- in corpus christi, tx |

All of the workers are all very nice and polite. I had a very great experience for my first time going through a bad corneal ulcer.

5 out of 5

Excellent from the first office visit! Thankful that Dr Majka is here in Corpus Christi.

- in Corpus Christi, TX |

Dr, Majka and his staff are all friendly and professional. They all take the time to answer questions and explain procedures. He did both of my cataract surgeries and I had no problems at all after the surgery. Dr. Majka is also my husband's doctor and he takes very good care of Richard's eyes.

- in Rockport, TX |

Dr. Majka evaluated my eyes - confirmed earlier diagnosis by local doctor. Cataract surgery in both eyes. Could not be more pleased with Dr. Majka, his expertise, quality of service, facilities and staff. Best experience with medical team. ever.

Page of 2

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Ravinderan Krishnan, MD
Eye Institute Of Corpus Christi
Ophthalmology Specialist
0.04 miles away
Call (361) 226-1752 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.