Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD

Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/V/2/XV2KN_w120h160_v17419.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD, Corpus Christi, TX, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 34

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Majka

Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD
Are you Dr. Majka?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 29 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 29

4.8 out of 5

More Details

-Portland, TX |

The stars speak for themselves. I the office is brand new very clean. They have a surgery cent right next door brand new as well and very clean. The wait time was impeccable. I was greated not only on way in but on my way out. Schedule an apt was so easy and effort less. I will definitely be returning as a patient.

- in Alice tx |

Pleasant experience overall from beginning to end. The administration is helpful and able to explain the random wall made that in my opinion is absurd. I was able to be at ease with my assistant Mrs Alaniz prior to my visit with Dr majka. He was professional and personal. My wife has an appointment toour. Can't wait for my cataract surgery and continued care with him

- in Corpus Christi, TX |

I have been seeing Dr. Majka for my eye care for years. I started going to him after being diagnosed with diabetes. He and his staff are always courteous, friendly, and professional. After two eye surgeries and laser treatments, i wouldn't trust anyone else! He is very patient and caring, he always has time to answer all my questions.

- in Robstown tx |

Friendly and comforting the office calls to confirm your appointments as well as having a smiling staff through out the office. My nurse Vanessa was calming to my nerves and Dr majka was great. Eveything was explained to me as well as my insurance for laser by Letty. Will contine my care there

- in Corpus Christi, TX |

Dr. Majka is incredibly compassionate, calm, and very intelligent. I am so thankful that he is my doctor. He's the best of the best. Anyone under his care is in great hands!

- |

Dr. Majka is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He has taken care of my family for several years. Anyone who wants to have the best eye care in the Corpus Christi area this is the place. The staff and everyone there are professional and caring. No drama in this office. A pleasure to feel that your family's welfare is important.

5 out of 5
- in corpus christi, tx |

All of the workers are all very nice and polite. I had a very great experience for my first time going through a bad corneal ulcer.

5 out of 5

Excellent from the first office visit! Thankful that Dr Majka is here in Corpus Christi.

- in Corpus Christi, TX |

Dr, Majka and his staff are all friendly and professional. They all take the time to answer questions and explain procedures. He did both of my cataract surgeries and I had no problems at all after the surgery. Dr. Majka is also my husband's doctor and he takes very good care of Richard's eyes.

- in Rockport, TX |

Dr. Majka evaluated my eyes - confirmed earlier diagnosis by local doctor. Cataract surgery in both eyes. Could not be more pleased with Dr. Majka, his expertise, quality of service, facilities and staff. Best experience with medical team. ever.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Adam Spengler, MD
1.17 miles away
Dr. Patrick P. Avet, MD
0.3 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.