Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD

Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/K/Y9K7L_w120h160_v6630.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD, Houston, TX, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Gynecology • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jayne

Dr. Christopher J. Jayne, MD
Are you Dr. Jayne?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 102 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 102

4.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Houston, TX |

Dr. Jayne is a nice Dr. I don't have a problem with him. I have a problem with his argumentative office coordinator and the his billing practices. Dealing with insurance companies is hard enough without your physician making the experience twice as difficult. I have seen Dr. Jayne for several years, but unfortunately I will not go back. Now I will have to deal with recouping my overpayment from him which I expect will not be easy....

- in Baytown, TX |

I am 66 years old and I had a total hysterectomy and bladder lift. I was totally amazed at how well I felt after the surgery and during my recovery. I had a great experience with Dr. Jayne and I highly recommend him.

- in Miramar Beach, FL |

Dr. Jayne and his expertise in surgery made a huge difference in my life. I dreaded having the surgery, but it was a breeze, thanks to Dr. Jayne. He really listens, explains your options and what he would advise doing. Everything was much easier and more comfortable than I ever believed it would be. Thanks to him and his very efficient nurses! I flew to Houston from Florida to have Dr. Jayne and I'm so glad I did.

- in Cypress, TX |

I recommend Dr Jayne and his staff. Dr. Jayne is a very caring doctor. He listens and responds! He has always taken his time answering any questions I may have.

- in Houston, TX |

Dr. Jayne is a caring health care professional who provided me with a much appreciated SECOND opinion regarding prior recommendation for complete hysterectomy (first opinion) from another doctor! All I had was a growth on my cervix. Exceptional bedside manner! Dr. Jayne listens and is very attentive. He doesn't rush you through the exam time like cattle! Truly a God Send! Recommended 2 others and they are TOTALLY satisfied with treatment, surgery and overall care they received. GREAT!

- in Houston, TX |

Dr. Jayne is a very caring and knowledgeable surgeon. He values his patients time by seeing them promptly. Dr. Jayne is also very patient and answers all questions and concerns. He and his staff even called to check up on us after surgery. I highly recommend him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gynecology
4.31 miles away
Dr. Heidi J. Purcell, MD
Obstetrics & Gynecology
4.39 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.