Dr. Christopher B. Harmon, MD

Dr. Christopher B. Harmon, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher B. Harmon, MD, Vestavia Hls, AL, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Harmon

Dr. Christopher B. Harmon, MD
Are you Dr. Harmon?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Oxford, AL |

I recently had my 5th or 6th Mohs procedure for skin cancer removal from Dr. Harmon. He is the only Doctor I would trust with my skin. I have been seeing him for close to twenty years, and he is always professional and attentive to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Harmon to anyone who would like the best dermatological care possible.

3 out of 5
-Opelika, AL |

Dr. Harmon as a doctor did a fantastic job with my Mohs procedure. You cannot even tell I had the procedure unless I point it out. However, his bedside manner is lacking. I became very anxious before the procedure, and instead of reassuring me, I was made to feel like it was weird that I was feeling anxious. I ended up feeling like I was putting them out. Then, on my follow-up visit, I waited over an hour and didn't even see him (nor a PA or NP). Definitely the oddest office I have ever been to.

3 out of 5
-Birmingham, Al |

Dr Harmon did a great job on my MOHs surgery on my face. I think it will heal very nicely. Staff was nice and have adequate instructions on the post op care. The only reason I can't give more stars is because of the wait time. I had to wait over and hour and a half just to go back for my appointment and then even longer at my follow up (2 weeks later) - ridiculous!! Clearly they are over booking him. They should have a day where they only see follow ups only.

1 out of 5
-Rocky Face, GA |

A nightmare.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Marian Northington, MD
5.96 miles away
Dr. Rayna M. Dyck, MD
4.99 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.