Dr. Christopher Baur, MD

Dr. Christopher Baur, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Visit Healthgrades for information on Dr. Christopher Baur, MD. Find Phone & Address information, medical practice history, affiliated hospitals and more.

Specializes in Family Medicine • Male • Age 51

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices

Key things you need to know about
Dr. Baur:

Dr. Baur's Experience

Research training, expertise and qualifications

The right hospital is as important as the right doctor

Saint Cloud Regional Medical Center
2906 17th St
Saint Cloud, FL 34769

MoreKnow where you'll be treated

Hospital Quality Matters

9 Facts About Hospital Quality

Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 87.4% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow

Patient Satisfaction

3100 17th St
MoreSchedule an appointment
Prepare For Your Appointment

7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment

The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready

Directions to Dr. Baur's Office

From:
To:
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab
  1. Healthgrades
    How to Pick the Right Doctor 229x127

10 Steps to Pick the Right Doctor

Whether you need a primary care doctor or a specialist, these 10 steps will ensure you find the right doctor for you. View Slideshow

Dr. Baur's Experience

• Family Practice

Procedures Dr. Baur Performs

Dr. Baur does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Baur and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Conditions Dr. Baur Treats

Dr. Baur does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baur and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Background Check for Dr. Baur

• No malpractice history found for Florida.

• No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

• No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Awards & Recognitions

9 Facts About Hospital Quality

Dr. Baur's Hospital Quality

The right hospital is as important as the right doctor

Healthgrades Hospital Quality Ratings

Check out the quality of care at Saint Cloud Regional Medical Center where Dr. Baur has admitting privileges:

Viewing 1 of 1

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baur

Dr. Christopher Baur, MD
    Are you Dr. Baur?
    Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2
    • 17 responses
    • 8 reviews

3.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Harmony, FL |

Dr. Baur's wisdom and compassion are a fabulous combination when it comes to my healthcare. I will never forget years ago when I thought I had fractured my hand. He came to look at the damage while I was still in x-ray and explained that the outward appearance did not indicate a fracture--he was right and it eased my fears. Over the years I have always found him to provide quality care and very down to earth explanations. His staff is a great compliment and share his commitment to excellence.

- in St Cloud, FL |

Dr. Baur is VERY caring and really takes his time with patients.......My first encounter was a cut finger that wouldn't stop bleeding....He left his office Christmas Party to assist! He truly cares about the residents of Harmony and St. Cloud! My whole family of 6 loves ProHealth!! Also, nurse practioner Laura Brooks is WONDERFUL! I only wish she were also back in Harmony, as I understand she has been moved to help Seniors only. She was also a very caring staff member!!

- in St.Cloud, Fl |

Recently received a call from Dr. Baur informing me he had made several referrals and his office staff was in the process of scheduling specialist doctor appointment with an endocrinologist , and oncologist for my thyroid and blood disorder . His staff did EVERYTHING!

- in St.Cloud, Fl |

Ok went back for my second appointment with Dr. Baur to review my lab results. Once again Dr. Baur continued to explain every detail of the results and answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed! He was concerned about some of the results and noticed that I may have a thyroid problem in addition to my other problems of a blood disorder and type 2 diabetes . He order additional labs checking several options that could be causing all my problems but certain it was thyroid. He was right !

- in St.Cloud, Fl |

I first met Dr Baur around the 17th of Feb. 2016. Dr Baur was a professional with a great deal of knowledge. He was attentive and listed to my problems with empathy. I felt like he understood me as a person and not just a new patient. He placed on high blood pressure medicine because I had not been taking it for several years and ordered a blood work up based on some of the issues we discussed. For a first visit on Feb. 2, 2016 I am very pleased with my new doctor ! Dr. Baur ROCKS and is #1

- in St. Cloud, FL |

I first met Dr. Baur on Feb.2,2016. Dr Baur was a professional with a great deal of knowledge. He was attentive and listed to my problems with empathy. I felt like he understood me as a person and not just a new patient. He placed me on high blood pressure medicine because I had not been taking it for several years and ordered a blood work up based on some of the issues we discussed. For a first visit on Feb. 2, 2016 I am very pleased with my new doctor ! I think he ROCKS!

- in Harmony , florida |

It was awesome I have been to see him over three times each visit with him and his staff was terrific ! I have had a lot of doctors stateside and overseas! He is by far the most thorough doctor and the type that will always have your best interest in mind.

1 out of 5
    - in St Cloud, FL |

I would not recommend Dr. Baur , he has a terrible bed side manner and is rude and disrespectful, with a " GOD" complex.

4. Healthgrades
    Prepare For Your Appointment

7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment

Appointments & Offices

Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment

Is Dr. Baur accepting new patients?

What insurance does he accept?*

* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

Office Locations

A
    3100 17th St
    (407) 892-0009 (Office)
    Loading map...
  5. How was your experience with Dr. Baur?

Help other patients, and let the doctor know how he's doing

How was your experience with Dr. Baur?
    Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baur to family and friends*
    Tell us about your experience with Dr. Baur
    Tell us about the office & staff
    Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    Tell us about Dr. Baur
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients
    Tell us about yourself How's this used?
    Your gender:

Your age group:
    18 – 24 years old
    Number of office visits you've had in the last 2 years:
    0 visits
    Display Name:
    City, State:
    Email: *
    How would you like to verify your survey? *

Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.

Submit Survey

We will be sending you a link to verify your survey.

* Required

By submitting your survey, you agree to the terms and conditions of Healthgrades User Agreement, Editorial Policy, and Privacy Policy, and acknowledge you or a family member has been a patient of the provider.