Dr. Christopher Anderson, MD

Dr. Christopher Anderson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christopher Anderson, MD, Ogden, UT, Pulmonology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Pulmonology • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Anderson

Dr. Christopher Anderson, MD
Are you Dr. Anderson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 31 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 31

3.6 out of 5

More Details

-Ogden, UT |

I just want to say Dr. Anderson has saved my mom's life twice now. He is truly and Angel and we thank him.

-Ogden, UT |

Dr. Anderson showed so much kindness and concern for my sweet mom, my family and me. I'm so grateful for the compassionate way he talked with our family during such an impossibly hard time. We will forever appreciate the extra day he let her stay in the hospital, it made such a difference for her.

-Ogden, UT |

My husband enjoyed his talks so much with Dr. Anderson. He was never in a hurry. He really made a difference in my husband's life.

-Ogden, UT |

he is the best. I ought to know. I've met them all.

-Ogden, UT |

I had a blood clot when I delivered my first child. He helped me get through it and I don't have to take blood thinners any more.

-Ogden, UT |

My husband was chewing thanksgiving dinner and accidentally inhaled the crown from his right front tooth. Our ear nose and throat doctor called Dr. Anderson and we were in his office in 1 hour. An hour later using a scope he pulled the crown out and our dentist was able to reinstall it. Saved us having part of his lung removed.

-Ogden, UT |

My husband kept getting pneumonia and was always in the hospital. Dr. Anderson was able to find the cause. He hasn't had pneumonia since then.

-Ogden, UT |

Dr. Anderson explained several options to me for the treatment of fibrosis. I was opposed to ever taking prednisone. Over the ten years he has helped me with fibrosis he has always let the final decision be mine.

-South Ogden, UT |

Every one told me the nodule in my lung was a cancer and that they needed to remove my lung. Dr. Anderson was able to show that the nodule had been there for years and was a scar from an old infection. He saved me from having my lung removed.

-South Ogden, UT |

Dr. Anderson looks at problems differently that made all the difference to my health.

Page of 2
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab