Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD

Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/H/4/XH4K3_w120h160_v6570.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD, Houston, TX, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery & Urology

Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery • Female • Age 47

18400 Katy Fwy Ste 530

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pramudji

Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD
Are you Dr. Pramudji?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 70 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 70

4.5 out of 5

More Details

-Houston, TX |

I saw Dr. Pramudji PA, Kimberly. She was extremely helpful and explained everything so I knew what was going on. She told me I would need a follow up appointment with Dr. Pramudji and allowed me to meet her before I ever left the office. I was extremely impressed that she went out of her way to put me at ease.

- in Houston, TX |

I liked that Dr. Pramudji specializes in female urology. She was thorough and offered a variety of treatment options not mentioned by my previous doctor. My only difficulty was in making my appointment. I left messages twice but no one called back. The office is conveniently located so I just stopped in and made the appointment in person. While in the waiting room the day of my appointment the receptionist was returning phone calls to other patients so I think I just had bad luck when I tried

1 out of 5
- in Katy, TX |

The staff is horrific and practices are discriminatory. I'm in contact w/ the law offices of Scharfman now. They refused to see me as a patient since they said "I wasn't a fit" for their office! I offered my insurance information etc...I had a referral from my primary care doctor but they wanted me to fill out ethnicity information first and register before they'd register me for an appt.!!! I kid you not - this really happened and I have the call recorded for the attorney! Go anywhere but here.

- in Katy, TX |

I had an amazing experience seeing Dr Pramudji's PA, Kimberly Brey. She took the time to listen to me, was very caring and when I left I felt very satisfied with her recommendations.

- in Houston TX |

She is caring and willing to listen. She is gentle and seems to really understand and feel your pain.

- in Houston, TX |

I was so impressed by Dr. Pramudji and her PA Kimberly. It was so worth the wait to get into this office. I feel like I am finally on the right path to getting well.

- in Cypress, TX |

I couldn't be happier about my visit to Dr. Pramudji's office. Mary took me to an exam room & I was very impressed with how personal & genuinely caring/concerned she was. Afterwards I met with the PA, Kim. She asked a lot of questions about my history & discussed possible treatment options. She put me at ease.... I felt like I was talking to a friend or sister. My appointment was with Kim but after she examined me, Dr. Pramudi came in to meet me. I was very impressed with the entire staff!

- in Brookshire, TX |

Such a great caring doctor. Explains everything so that you can understand what's going on. Felt so at ease with Dr. Pramudji. Her staff is awesome.

- in Houston, TX |

I had an appointment with Kim Brey, PA-C and she spent at least 30 minutes talking with me and asking lots of questions. We had a plan for some testing and Kim asked Dr. Pramudji to come in an visit with me as well. I really liked that.

- in Houston, TX |

I would definitely recommend her. Very engaging and knowledgeable

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Gynecology
30.53 miles away
Dr. Terri-Ann Samuels, MD
15.51 miles away

Find Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near Houston, TX

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.