Dr. Chintan Sampat, MD

Dr. Chintan Sampat, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/S/M/2SMCF_w120h160_v3061.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Chintan Sampat, MD, New Lenox, IL, Orthopedic Surgery & Neurosurgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sampat

Dr. Chintan Sampat, MD
Are you Dr. Sampat?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 26 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 26

More Details

- in Orland Park, IL |

My experience with Dr. Sampat was without a doubt, the best you could ever have with any doctor. He is such a nice man, explains thoroughly, answers all questions in a way you can understand, and such a skilled surgeon. After years of debilitating pain, I am totally pain free. The man was a Godsend to me. I and my wife too, absolutely love Dr. Sampat, and I can not thank him enough.

5 out of 5

Dr. Sampat is hands down the best spine surgeon. As a medical professional myself, I have the opportunity to hear & see many doctors and their work/ reputation. After injuring my back, Dr. Sampat was my first choice for care. He is knowledgeable, kind and ALWAYS puts his patients first! I can not thank Dr. Sampat enough for all he has done for me & his fantastic nurse Mickey. Highly recommend!!!

- in Mokena, IL |

Interactions with Dr. Sampat and his staff provided a feeling of comfort, concern and total satisfaction. Can not think of any negative concerns that have ever occurred in my dealing with them. Out standing treatment provided by all involved and especially Dr. Sampat.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Luis J. Redondo, MD
Dr. Nirav A. Shah, MD
14.02 miles away
Dr. Daniel A. Troy, MD
17.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.