Dr. Chethana V. Rao, MD

Dr. Chethana V. Rao, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/L/L/2LLFY_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Chethana V. Rao, MD, Fairfax, VA, Internal Medicine & Family Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rao

Dr. Chethana V. Rao, MD
Are you Dr. Rao?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 46 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 46

4.1 out of 5

More Details

-Fairfax, VA |

The most dedicated MD that I have seen. All my ailments were explained to me in great detail and the overall experience at the office was excellent. I have recommended Dr. Rao to all my friends and Family and will strongly recommend to anyone looking for a Doctor.

- in Herndon,VA |

Courteous and pleasent per all visits , Very knowledgeable and gives complete and thorough diagnosis's with follow ups as needed.

1 out of 5
-Alexandria, VA |

I contacted Dr. Rao with an urgent request - I was in the office an hour and a half later. I complained of a tickle in my chest that was producing a cough with mucus. I was 30 weeks pregnant and she told me it was allergies and to take allergy medicine. Fast forward just five days and I'm in urgent care, same symptoms. They run bloodwork, and chest exray and send me to the ER where I'm then admitted overnight with pneumonia-while pregnant! Cost $800! Dr roa and she didn't care.Warning!!!

- in South Riding, VA |

5.0 star rating 4/29/2016 First to Review Medical services with Prima Medicine has been excellent. Dr. Rao is a great physician and she leaves no stone unturned when it comes to diagnosing a medical problem. I recommend Dr. Rao hands down. Two thumbs up!!! Tony & Linda Ashby Chantilly, VA.

- in Island Park, NY |

After searching for several years to find the right MD, we found Dr. Rao, who is tops! She is a great clinician, takes time to REALLY listen, is easy to talk to, has a great sense of humor, and treats her patients with respect and courtesy. Her approach to treatment is generally conservative with emphasis on prevention. She does not hesitate to refer to a specialist when necessary. Her availability and responsiveness to email is outstanding.

1 out of 5
- in Herndon, VA |

Feeling cheated. some tests were performed as part of preventive visit, which were clearly marked as not covered on the insurance document which were handed over to the doctor at time of appointment.(and clearly mentioned no such tests to be performed) Waiting on a resolution for past 4 months, hard to get a response of any kind.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Scott Bell, MD
3.72 miles away
Dr. Kanika Govil, MD
Family Medicine
3.45 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.