Dr. Cheryl Lee Eberting, MD

Dr. Cheryl Lee Eberting, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Cheryl Lee Eberting, MD, Alpine, UT, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Eberting

Dr. Cheryl Lee Eberting, MD
Are you Dr. Eberting?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Sandy, UT |

Dr Eberting was a great doctor. Very knowledgable and straight to the point. Our daughter has horrible eczema and gave us many pointers and tips to help control and maintain her condition. We have recommended her to many other friends and family!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5

I have been seeing Dr Eberting for a year now. My baby has severe eczema. She has been beyond helpful, with her product TrueLipids and she is always willing to give me tips and tricks to keep her eczema under control. She's also very direct but I like that!

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Highland, UT |

I made an appointment with Dr. Eberting because I received a flyer from her office indicating she could treat aging skin as well as treat spider veins. I have started to notice age marks and lines on my skin and I wanted a consultation on what I could do to minimize and slow this process. Also I have unsightly spider veins on my legs and the flyer said she also treated this condition. However, during the visit Dr. Eberting was not interested in addressing the reasons for my visit.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Kraig K. Jenson, MD
11.4 miles away
Dr. Jana F. Parker, MD
11.64 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.