Dr. Foster Jr's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Family Practice - Board Certified
Procedures Dr. Foster Jr Performs
Dr. Foster Jr doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Foster Jr and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Foster Jr Treats
Dr. Foster Jr doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Foster Jr and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Foster Jr
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Carolina.
- Failure to keep adequate medical records (11/30/2009)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Charlie Henry Foster, Jr.; License # 200001376
Nature of Complaint:
The North Carolina Medical Board reviewed the physician's patients charts for quality of care concerns and the Board had the physician undergo an assessment by the Center for Personalized Education for Physicians in Denver, Colorado. The evaluation identified some deficiencies in need of remediation. The Board conducted a second chart review of five more of the physician's patient charts and an outside expert reviewer for the Board found that there was inadequate documentation and treatment of the patients who all had complex medical issues. The Board requested that the physician complete a comprehensive continuing medical education course in recordkeeping and pass his Board certification exam in family practice to demonstrate sufficient remediation. The physician has completed the course and passed his Board certification exam.
- The physician has been issued a reprimand by the North Carolina Medical Board.
- The Board has placed the physician on probation for a period of one year.
- The physician shall submit to continued periodic chart reviews by the Board.
- The physician shall successfully complete any additional continuing medical education requirements as requested by the Board.
- The physician shall obey all laws and all rules and regulations involving the practice of medicine.
- State: North Carolina
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Foster Jr & Staff