Dr. Charles M. Zacks, MD

Dr. Charles M. Zacks, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/7/V/Y7V54_w120h160_v17255.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Charles M. Zacks, MD, Portland, ME, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Zacks

Dr. Charles M. Zacks, MD
Are you Dr. Zacks?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 35 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 35

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Standish, ME |

Excellent experience. I would highly recommend Dr Zacks and the Maine Eye Center for all ophthalmology needs. My cataract surgery was quick and easy, the staff was caring and efficient. Thanks to Dr Zacks for giving me better vision than I've had in years!

- in Saco, ME |

Dr. Zacks was highly recommended and worth the wait for the appointment for my recent cataract surgery. He is patient, kind and caring and explained the details of the surgery in easy to understand language. I am very satisfied with results of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Zacks.

- in Portland, ME |

I highly recommend Dr Zacks. He did surgery on my eye to remove a cataract and did an excellent job. The operation went smoothly and I have had no problems with my eye since. He is easy to talk to and does a very good job at explaining things. If I have another eye problem, I will definitely go back to him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Robert Cady, MD
Dr. Bruce R. Cassidy, MD
Dr. William S. Holt, MD
0.46 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.