Key things you need to know aboutDr. Hanby:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Hanby's Care Philosophy
Dr. Hanby's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Excision of Femur or Knee
- See all 27 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 61 conditions
More About Dr. Hanby's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hanby
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Hanby!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Hanby. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Hanby. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.