Dr. Fontanier's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Fontanier Performs
Dr. Fontanier does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fontanier and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Colorectal Cancer
Background Check for Dr. Fontanier
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Failure to keep adequate medical records (8/21/2009)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
Allegation of Complaint:
Charles Eugene Fontanier, D.O.; License # F3960
Nature of Complaint:
The physician failed to provide a clear and coherent overview of the care and treatment provided to a patient from multiple providers. The physician also failed to clearly indicate whether medications were filled or changed by the physician or other providers.
The physician has entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician within 180 days shall successfully complete ten hours of board approved continuing medical education in medical recordkeeping.
- The physician within 180 days shall submit a proposed plan for review and approval indicating how the physician intends to improve coordination of care methods with other medical providers and specialists that may be involved in the care of his patients.
January 4, 2010-Status Cleared
- State: Texas
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Fontanier & Staff