Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD

Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/M/3HMF4_w120h160_v10791.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD, West Seneca, NY, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Falkner

Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD
Are you Dr. Falkner?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Depew , NY |

Dr. Falkner is wonderful! Very personable and compassionate. She met with me to discuss my difficult history for over an hour and was very empathetic. And although I wasn't due for an annual anytime soon she called me just to check in and see how I was doing, much appreciated! My prior OB never contacted me or discussed my multiple miscarriages or ever asked how I was doing, very impressed!

1 out of 5
-Buffalo, NY |

Dr. Falkner is NOT a vbac-friendly physician. The experience I had and the policies she espoused changed dramatically from the time that I first consulted with her until the time I delivered. Suddenly there were evidence-based practices she would not "allow" me to do, and she manipulated me out of choices that were mine to make with outdated information. Two years later I am still recovering from the trauma of this experience and the way her disrespect overshadowed my son's birth.

5 out of 5
- in Orchard Park, NY |

She is very personable, informative, through and very, very nice. I was called in promptly and didn't feel the least bit rushed. . I would recommend her to anyone.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.