Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD

Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/M/3HMF4_w120h160_v10791.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD, West Seneca, NY, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Falkner

Dr. Catherine M. Falkner, MD
Are you Dr. Falkner?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 21 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 21

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Buffalo, NY |

Dr. Falkner was AMAZING through my pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy so I always asked a ton of dumb questions.. She was very good at explaining any concerns WITHOUT medical terms to make them easy to understand. She always walked in the room with a huge smile and warm greeting. If she was having a bad day, You could never tell! Very easy to talk to, and just a great doctor overall.

- in Buffalo, NY |

Dr. Falkner is an amazing doctor! She LISTENS, she is caring, she explains everything really well and she is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I always feel very comfortable with her. She takes my concerns serious and doesn't make me feel rushed. I would definitely recommend her!

1 out of 5
-Buffalo, NY |

Agree that Dr. Falkner is not a VBAC friendly provider. Bait and switch. Was also extremely insensitive during my miscarriage.

- in Depew , NY |

Dr. Falkner is wonderful! Very personable and compassionate. She met with me to discuss my difficult history for over an hour and was very empathetic. And although I wasn't due for an annual anytime soon she called me just to check in and see how I was doing, much appreciated! My prior OB never contacted me or discussed my multiple miscarriages or ever asked how I was doing, very impressed!

1 out of 5
-Buffalo, NY |

Dr. Falkner is NOT a vbac-friendly physician. The experience I had and the policies she espoused changed dramatically from the time that I first consulted with her until the time I delivered. Suddenly there were evidence-based practices she would not "allow" me to do, and she manipulated me out of choices that were mine to make with outdated information. Two years later I am still recovering from the trauma of this experience and the way her disrespect overshadowed my son's birth.

- in Orchard Park, NY |

She is very personable, informative, through and very, very nice. I was called in promptly and didn't feel the least bit rushed. . I would recommend her to anyone.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.