Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD

Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD, New York, NY, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Female • Age 64

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fedeli

Dr. Catharine Fedeli, MD
Are you Dr. Fedeli?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 28 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 28

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

Dr Fedeli has been a constant help through some very difficult times I have encountered in my life. Her expertise, knowledge and experience always leaves me feeling that I can make it thru rough patches! And has proven so many times over. Her temperament & warm demeanor makes her very easy to speak with openly and honestly. She has and continues to help guide me thru life's challenges.

- in New York, NY |

I have seen a number of psychiatrists thru the yrs & was never happy w/them or felt they were the right fit 4 me. Once I found Dr. Fedeli I knew from the moment I walked in 4 the consultation that she was the perfect fit 4 me.She has a very warm, inviting feeling & doesn't make me at all feel judged. I find her input & recommendations are always spot on & it's easy to tell that she genuinely cares about her patients. She has & continues to help me for years! She is a very special Dr! I am lucky!

- in East Hampton, NY |

Dr. Fedeli is extraordinary. Under her sure had I was able to navigate a very difficult divorce with a minimal of emotional and financial trauma despite the fact that my ex-wife was severely borderline. Dr. Fedeli is brilliant, thoughtful, elegant and listens intently. I felt I made extraordinary progress in every session. She is so far better than all of the other therapists I have had in NY. She's been a God-send for me.

- in Princeton, NJ |

Very impressive, knowledgeable, very intelligent, great bedside manners. Highly, highly recommend this psychiatrist. She is expensive but money very well invested.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Adella Wasserstein, MD
0.14 miles away
Dr. Lauralyn Fredrickson, MD
0.07 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.