Dr. Stella's Experience
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Genetic Diseases
- Postpartum Eclampsia
- Pregnancy-Related Disorders
- Premature Birth
- Preterm Rupture of Membranes
Background Check for Dr. Stella
Awards & Recognitions
Media & Publications
- Preterm labor biomarker discovery in serum using 3 proteomic profiling methodologies
- Tocolysis in women with preterm labor between 32 0/7 and 34 6/7 weeks of gestation: a randomized controlled pilot study.
- Thrombophilia and adverse maternal-perinatal outcome
- Preeclampsia: Diagnosis and management of the atypical presentation.
- Postpartum headache: is your work-up complete?
- Diagnosis and management of atypical preeclampsia-eclampsia
- HELLP syndrome: an atypical presentation
- The coexistence of gestational hypertension and diabetes: influence on pregnancy outcome
- Thrombophilia and adverse maternal-perinatal outcome: controversies in screening and management
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Stella & Staff