Dr. Carlos A. Barba, MD

Dr. Carlos A. Barba, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Carlos A. Barba, MD, Brownsville, TX, General Surgery & Surgery & Critical Care Surgery & Bariatric Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Barba

Dr. Carlos A. Barba, MD
Are you Dr. Barba?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 25 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 25

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Brownsville TX |

I am a very satisfied patient of Dr Barba!! I have lost 160 lbs and counting!! I could never have accomplished this weight loss on my own, and that's a fact! His staff is top notch very helpful and very nice! What are you waiting for? Change your life today before it's too late!

- in Hartford, CT |

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Barba over 10 years ago here in CT. He has performed my gastric bypass surgery in 05 and my tummy tuck 2012. They recovery rate for both surgeries was 100% and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. B and if needed would do it all over again with him. He's and his staff were compassionate, caring and very attentive you my needs. You can not go wrong in choosing Dr. Barba and staff.

- in Brownsville ,tx |

I will assume he's great based on my friends experience. BUT,I got sooo discouraged with even calling. A lady named Simona didn't want to help me with questions I had. She said I'd have to wait till they have a seminar on the 27th of this month if I needed any questions answered.I was a uneasy about this whole thing.I decided to put it off. Dr. Barda, I hope your staff doesn't treat everyone like she did to me.Thanks.Just hope I can get motivated again to call being that my friend recommended u.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
4.2 miles away
Dr. Dominique M. Vande Maele, MD
Colon & Rectal Surgery
4.3 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.