Dr. Carl Gray, MD

Dr. Carl Gray, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/2/YW252_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Carl Gray, MD, Layton, UT, Hematology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Hematology & Oncology • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gray

Dr. Carl Gray, MD
Are you Dr. Gray?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Hill AFB, UT |

I have been trying to get in to see dr gray with a blood clotting disorder and his receptionist/scheduler/whoever she is Debbie is the rudest person ever. I actually work for a doctor and is being referred by her to see him and I would never treat my patients the way this girl does. I am cancelling my referral and going to another doctor that actually cares.

5 out of 5
- in Laytoun Ut |

My family has worked with Dr. Gray on three different cancer issues. All three cases, he has been very kind, patient and really takes the time to help. He makes sure that we understand what is going on. The follow up exams are very good. He takes the time that each patient needs to answer questions. Gives clear directions. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of an oncologist.

2 out of 5
- in Clearfield |

I saw Dr. Gray for a minor issue regarding a blood disorder, NOT cancer related. I was referred by my OB. Dr. Gray spent all of 2 minutes with me, and was very dismissive of my problem. He was zero help, and worse, made me feel kind of stupid for even going in. Maybe he thought my issue was silly when he sees cancer patients all day, but still, a patient is a patient. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. (His NP, Dr. Davis, was great).

5 out of 5
- in Harrisville Utah |

He is a wonderful Dr. He is very kind and personable.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Hematology & Oncology Specialists Near Layton, UT