Dr. Carl C. Berasi III, DO

Dr. Carl C. Berasi III, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/M/XLMDS_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Carl C. Berasi III, DO, Westerville, OH, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Berasi III

Dr. Carl C. Berasi III, DO
Are you Dr. Berasi III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Westerville, OH |

My 16 yo son had a knee issue and went to Berasi for diagnosis and treatment. He was referred to ProScan MRI in Gahanna where he had to wait 3 hrs after his apt time to be seen. Then went to his office for a follow up and showed up 5 minutes early for his appt. 1.25 hours later and after we completed the same paperwork for the third time in 25 days his staff finally called us back. We waited another 15 min before Berasi graced us with his presence. If you like to have your time wasted go there.

5 out of 5
- in New Albany, OH |

I have been working with Dr Berasi for close to 15 years. I have arthritus in both knees. I had one knee replaced 5 years ago and at 65 am now contemplating having the other one done. Dr Berasi has always given me great feedback and advise. He has done all he could to help with the pain management but never pushed me into surgery. When I first started seeing him in my 50's he advised me not to have surgery until I was closer to 60. Dr Berasi and his staff are always friendly and helpful.

2 out of 5
- in Johnstown, OH |

The doctors in this office are fine. The front desk staff are great. The executive assistant's are horrible in that they do not answer phone calls and do not return them after messages are left. I was in for shoulder issues and an MRI was ordered. My insurance denied it until other therapies were completed: injections, physical therapy. So I called to follow up. And called 3 more times. Each time leaving a message. Never got a return call.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Desmond J. Stutzman, DO
Dr. Nathaniel K. Long, DO
1.75 miles away
Dr. Keith Berend, MD
8.65 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.