Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD

Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/X/XKX3N_w120h160_v2884.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD, Woburn, MA, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Maternal-Fetal Medicine & Surgery

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chun

Dr. Byungyol Chun, MD
Are you Dr. Chun?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 173 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 173

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Tewksbury, MA |

I would highly recommend Dr. Chun to anyone who would like to be treated with sincere caring and respect. He and his staff clearly reflect professionalism and a positive and knowledgeable office environment which leaves you with a sense of serene satisfaction in knowing your concerns were addressed.

- in Reading, MA |

I'm new to the area and have been looking for a new doctor. I met with Dr. Chun to see if he and his practice were what I was looking for and I'm so glad I found him. I was only there for a meet and greet yet I never felt rushed. He was very easy to talk to and put my mind at ease when we discussed my health concerns. After my appointment he even sent me a message saying it was nice to meet me. The office staff I met with were just as friendly. I will definitely be returning to his practice.

- in Woburn, MA |

Dr. Chun is absolutely AMAZING ! His staff is just as great ! I met him during a stay at Winchester Hospital for a surgery, at which stay I also discovering i was expecting. I was so impressed with his kindness & care for me during the time there, that i left my former OB/GYN whom i was with for over 20 years to switch to him. I'm happy to say 21 weeks into my pregnancy & he has not let me down and i have not regretted the decision one bit !

- in Lexington, MA |

I am very picky to choose a doctor since I had such bad experiences on my previous OBGYN doctors when I was pregnant my first child. So I was extremely careful to choose one for my second child at this time. I got a few of doctors recommended by my friends and double checked online for myself. My husband and I found Dr. Chun with good reviews and visited him. We got to know that he deserves it at our first visit. He is truly professional and willing to communicate with me whenever I need.

- in Haverhill, Ma |

Dr. Chun has been my doctor for many years and I have followed him from No. Andover. He is very understanding of my needs and takes the time to listen. I highly recommend Dr.Chun

- in haverhill |

Great doctor! Very friendly and personal, always available for questions. He even provides personal cell phone so that he can be contacted at any time. Highly recommended to everyone!

-Amherst, NH |

I would highly recommend Dr. Chun. He is very caring and responsive. He takes the time to reach out even on a Sunday to get me back my results.

- in Andover, MA |

Dr. Chun is the BEST Doctor I have ever had. I have never met a medical professional who genuinely cares so much about his patients. He forms a personal relationship, making you feel comfortable and special. I tell all of my family and friends about him. He is always available, should you need him. I look forward to having him as my primary women's health doctor forever. I was just there this morning and he turned what is usually a dreaded appointment annually into a great day.

- in Woburn |

I had a great experience with Dr Chun. I really appreciate how he took the time to get to know me and my health concerns.He is very understanding and very caring. I felt very welcomed by his staff. Had a great experience with Dr Chun.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark Macklis, MD
5.25 miles away
Dr. Malcolm MacKenzie, MD
6.41 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.