|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. King's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, 1979
Procedures Dr. King Performs
Dr. King does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. King Treats
Dr. King does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. King
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- George Washington University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1968
- Santa Clara Vly Med Center
- Complete in 1969
- Allegheny Genl Hospital
- Complete in 1970
- Naval Regl Med Center
- Complete in 1976
- James N Wilson MD
- Complete in 1978
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- California Orthopaedic Association , Member
- The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.
Languages Spoken by Dr. King & Staff