Dr. Burak M. Ozgur, MD

Dr. Burak M. Ozgur, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Y/P/YYPDS_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Burak M. Ozgur, MD, Newport Beach, CA, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ozgur

Dr. Burak M. Ozgur, MD
Are you Dr. Ozgur?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 75 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 75

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Anaheim Hills, CA |

I suffered with cervical related pain for over 7 years. I saw 4 surgeons before choosing Dr. Ozgur. After my first consultation with him I was confident that he was the one. We discussed several options- 2 and 3 level fusions and also artificial discs. I opted for the artificial discs and am thrilled with the outcome. I am totally pain free and have full range of motion. I couldn't be happier!

- in Pasadena, CA |

At the age of 46 (I'm now 52) Dr Ozgur performed the surgery fusing two levels of my spine. I was shortly able to return to a high level of physical activity, including weight lifting - my back & leg pain was no longer an issue for me. It has remained so throughout the period following my surgery. Dr. Ozgur was clear in explaining what would be done and how. There was never a point where I was unsure about what was planned.

-Irvine, CA |

Dr. Ozgur carefully diagnosed my stenosis and cyst condition and offered me a minimally invasive surgical solution. My double laminectomy combined with the implantation of an interspinous process device resulted in total relief from my near constant leg and hip pain. I found his total professionalism extended to his entire staff. I could not recommend a doctor more highly than I can Dr. Ozgur.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Mark A. Spicer, MD
43.93 miles away
Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan, MD
5.05 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.