|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Robbins' Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1984
- Hematology & Pathology, 1999
- Immunopathology, 1986
Procedures Dr. Robbins Performs
Dr. Robbins does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Robbins and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Acute Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Hematologic Abnormalities Associated With Pregnancy
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Background Check for Dr. Robbins
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- University of California At San Diego
- Graduated in 1980
- Scripps Clinic
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
Languages Spoken by Dr. Robbins & Staff