Dr. Bruce Markman, MD

Dr. Bruce Markman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/H/T/YHTQ4_w120h160_v14416.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bruce Markman, MD, Dallas, TX, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Markman

Dr. Bruce Markman, MD
Are you Dr. Markman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 76 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 76

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Mesquite, TX |

Dr Markham and his staff Donna and Derrick are more than I expected !!! I just saw them yesterday for the first time to arrange a rotator cuff surgery and I feel I'm in the best of hands. His staff said they will take care of everything and they did. Dr Markman greeted me with a smile and handshake. He took all the time he needed to examine and explaine my problem. Im now scheduled for surgery and confident I've made the right choice!!

-New York, NY |

He is kind and truly concerned. He repaired both of my Achilles' tendons and I'm pain free.

- in Tulsa, OK |

Dr. Markman is a true professional! When I tore my rotator cuff, I worried about choosing the right doctor. I had heard that this operation could be quite painful. To my surprise, the entire process was smooth, with minimal pain and a speedy recovery. Dr. Markman was very thorough, explaining the entire process step by step. He listened intently to my issues and offered several alternatives for treatment. Ultimately, surgery was the right choice for me and I am glad I chose Dr. Markman!

- in Tulsa, OK |

Dr Markman is an exceptional orthopedic specialist, surgeon, and an exceptional person. His orthopedic knowledge and skills are without question, as is his "bedside" manner. Dr. Markman's care for his patients from first appointment to last makes you feel like you've "got a friend in the business"! I've seen him for a couple of issues, and, obviously, have been beyond pleased. I highly recommend Bruce Markman.

- in Bixby, OK |

Dr. Markman was absolutely phenomenal. My shoulder was destroyed from a rotator cuff injury and he made it as good as new. He clearly explained to me what had happened, would happen, and the follow-up was also excellent. He treated me like a family member.

-Jenks, OK |

My shoulder has hurt for years & now it's feeling great. Thanks iDr. Markman.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Cameron N. Carmody, MD
6.15 miles away
Dr. William F. Tucker Jr., MD
Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
2.46 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.