Dr. Bruce B. Hill, MD

Dr. Bruce B. Hill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/X/S/3XSS6_w120h160_v11174.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bruce B. Hill, MD, Provo, UT, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hill

Dr. Bruce B. Hill, MD
Are you Dr. Hill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 134 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 134

4.9 out of 5

More Details

-Mapleton, UT |

Dr Hill was excellent, courteous, effient. He and his staff were wonderful. Thank you so much

- in Pleasant Grove, Utah |

He is humble, thorough and listens to what you say. I

-Sp Fork |

Great care!!!!

- in Payson, UT |

I had my gall bladder removed by Dr. Hill back in Aug of 2015. Excellent job. Recently, I had a hernia repair by Dr. Hill and again, he was terrific. A very caring, professional and skilled man.

- in Richfield, UT |

Dr Hill and his staff are very friendly and very knowledgeable about what they do. they took the time to talk with us and to make sure all our questions were answered. They called several times after my hospital stay to make sure I was doing well. I was very impressed with Dr Hill and his whole staff. For being an emergency case for them, they took the time to get to know me and to talk with me about what I was going through. I would highly recommend anyone to go to him!

- in Payson, UT |

Dr. Hill was truly a life saver. He was compassionate, confident, and had a sense of urgency that matched my own which was a definite change of pace for me. I would recommend he and his staff without a question!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.