Procedures Dr. Bennett Performs
Dr. Bennett doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Bennett and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Bennett Treats
Dr. Bennett doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Bennett and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Bennett
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.
- Unknown (10/3/2011)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint: Dr. Bruce Bennett; License # 7871A - NATURE OF COMPLAINT:U nknown at this time. ACTION TAKEN: Dr. Bennett entered into a Consent Decree in which he will be on probation for a period of two years; he shall only provide medical treatment in a setting we he and the patients are visually observed by a third-party at all times during treatment; arrange for work site monitor to ensure he maintains patient boundaries and conducts himself appropriately and professionally; the work site monitor will send quarterly reports to the Board regarding Dr. Bennett’s professional conduct. JANUARY 25, 2013 - Probation Terminated - Unrestricted License
- State: Wyoming
- Inappropriate personal relationship with patient(s) (6/4/2009)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Bruce C Bennett; License # MD00039742
Nature of Complaint:
On at least 2 occasions in 2006, the respondent had inappropriate physician contact with a patient. The physician later resigned from his place of practice.
The respondent agrees to the entry of the following Agreed Order:
- The respondent’s credential to practice as a physician in Washington is placed on probation until his license expires, in January, 2010. If the respondent does not renew his license, his probation shall end at that time. If the respondent does apply to renew his license, probation shall continue for 3 additional years.
- The respondent shall be supervised by the medical director of his current employer, to assure that he maintains patient boundaries and anger control and conducts himself appropriately and professionally.
- If the respondent decides to return to practice in Washington, he must first obtain a psycho-sexual and anger management evaluation and must be in full compliance with this Agreed Order.
- The respondent shall complete a psycho-sexual and anger management evaluation with a physician, within 60 days prior to submitting any petition to return to practice.
- The respondent shall attend and successfully complete either the ProBE program or the Vanderbilt medical Center, within 8 months of this Order.
- The respondent shall pay a fine in the amount of $2,500, within 6 months of this Order.
- The respondent shall obey all laws and all rules governing the practice of the profession in Washington.
- State: Washington
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Bennett & Staff