Dr. Brodie E. McKoy, MD

Dr. Brodie E. McKoy, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/C/J/2CJFK_w120h160_v7912.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brodie E. McKoy, MD, Mount Pleasant, SC, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McKoy

Dr. Brodie E. McKoy, MD
Are you Dr. McKoy?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 62 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 62

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

One of the most caring and skilled Doctors that I have seen in my lifetime as a patient. His assistants are top notch and caring. The remainder of the office staff is very professional and courteous.

- in Murrells Inlet |

Could not have found a better doctor. A wonderful man who I trust completely. Mako plasty has given me my life back. I recommend him to everyone I see. So thankful I found him.

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

Dr. McKoy did my rotator cuff surgery September 2015. He is the best orthopedic I have ever been to. I trust him with my life. Bedside manner is fantastic. Very Gifted Surgeon. I highly recommend Dr, Brody McKoy. A++++++++++++++++++ THE BEST

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

Dr McKoy is a caring, gifted physician who has treated and operated on my husband and myself as well. I can't say enough wonderful things about him! He is the best!

- in Florence, SC |

Dr. McKoy is a gifted surgeon and he is such a compassionate physician. He performed a total knee replacement on my knee. There are no words to adequately express my appreciation for the excellent care I have received from him. As a Christian, I am grateful and encouraged that he takes the time to always pray with me. It is a pleasant experience to go to his office for appointments. Dr. McKoy has an excellent staff-his nursing assistant and staff are always positive and encouraging.

- in Huger, SC |

Dr. Mckoy has helped me with pain that I've had for years that no one else could help me with. He has helped prevent me from having a knee and hip replacement. I wouldn't go too anyone else but him!

- in Charleston SC |

Dr McKoy is one of the finest Drs. I have experienced going to. I appreciate his taking the time in helping me with my shoulder pain. Appreciate all he does to help me.

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

Not only do I NOT have hip bursitis anymore, the shoulder surgery was 100% successful and the little BIG pain in my hand is gone. Wonderful, sweeet. caring. Truly a remarkable physician who has embraced not only his calling as a DR., but his faith. Thnak you

- in Bamberg, SC |

Dr. McKoy made me feel very comfortable when telling me about my problem, treatment, therapy, and medication for best results. I would recommend Dr. McKoy to family and friends.

- in Moncks Corner, SC |

He is an amazing doctor with an absolute wonderful bedside manner. I had to have injections in my hips and I was extremely apprehensive. He made me feel at ease and it was virtually painless. Thank you Dr. McKoy.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. William J. Estes, MD
Dr. Blake Ohlson, MD
Dr. Richard Frisch Jr., MD
Dr. Richard Dennis, MD
0.55 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.