Dr. Brian Stahl, MD

Dr. Brian Stahl, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian Stahl, MD, Beavercreek, OH, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stahl

Dr. Brian Stahl, MD
Are you Dr. Stahl?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 54 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 54

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Dayton, OH |

I had LASIK eye surgery with Dr. Stahl a couple of weeks ago. I went to the forum and Dr. Stahl was very thorough and so kind to my little toddler who descided it was play time and was a bit disruptive to the dozens of other people there. Every appointment the staff and Dr. Stahl were friendly and kind. The procedure itself was scary to me but everyone was so helpful and reassuring. Dr. Stahl obviously is great at what he does and you can tell he loves it too. Definitely recommend!

- in Dayton, OH |

I went to Dr. Stahl for PRK Laser Eye surgery. I had a great experience. I thought the price was good. When I went in to see if I qualified, they got me in very quickly to get the actual surgery (which was about 10 minutes). Dr. Stahl has a funny sense of humor. The thing I liked most is the fact that they had a nurse to hold my hand during the procedure. It was very calming.

-Springfield, OH |

I had terrible vision -- and by terrible I mean the "E" on the top of the chart was a blur. I was cautioned by my regular ophthalmologist that returning to 20/20 was not feasible and I should not expect it. Dr. Stahl gave me 20/20. There's not much I can say good other than that. Cons: The office and Dr. Stahl are BUSY. Wait times are long and most of the appointment is handled by the staff, not Dr. Stahl / Dr. Knowles.

- in Urbana, OH |

I had Lasik surgery done just a few weeks ago. Very pleased with the entire process. Great staff that was very informative and thorough. Dr. Stahl is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and courteous. I now have 20/20 vision!

- in Greenville, OH |

My vision was terrible, I was always told not to get this surgery. But after Dr. Stahl examined me and he said he could do it, but I may need a follow up I jumped on the chance to get it done. Yes I do need reading Glasses but this was the best decision. From where I started to where I am I have no complaints what so ever. My son had this surgery, his friend, my coworker. We are spreading the word.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Scott D. Schoenberger, MD
Dr. Amy M. Kopp, MD
Dr. C Carroll, MD
0.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.