Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD

Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/G/Y9G4R_w120h160_v2210.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD, Logan, UT, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Richardson

Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD
Are you Dr. Richardson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3
  • 56 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 56

3.3 out of 5

More Details

- in North LOGAN, UT |

Dr. Richardson performed medial branch nerve blocks for my chronic back pain. Within a week I was able to walk for long periods of time and go to the zoo with my grandchildren pain free. I am feeling better now than I have for the last 5 years. The actual treatment was quick and efficient and pain free. I would definetly recommend Dr. Richardson to anyone suffering with back pain.

- in Hyrum, UT |

I would recommend DR. Brain Richardson because him and his staff has put up with me in very hard times. They got me off oxycodone and on the right meds, went way out of there way on a Sunday night to help talk me out of suicide. They know how to deal with me and understand the amount of pain I am in. Were other Dr.s dont care as much or not at all.

- in Smithfield, Utah |

Very informative and wonderful results!!

- in Logan, UT |

He is very kind and professional.

-LOGAN |

ACTUALLY listens and cares and wants to help

- in Brigham City, UT |

Dr. Richardson is awesome. He's so patient with me and one evening although I wasn't scheduled for a procedure he stayed late to take care of me and get me out of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Richardson.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab