Key things you need to know aboutDr. McGrory:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. McGrory's Care Philosophy
Dr. McGrory's Specialties
- Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 6 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
- See all 12 procedures
More About Dr. McGrory's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McGrory
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Maine Medical Partners - Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements
- Orthopedics, Division of Joint Replacements
- 5 Bucknam Rd Ste 1D
- Falmouth, ME 04105
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. McGrory!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. McGrory. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. McGrory. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.