Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD

Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/7/7/Y77YR_w120h160_v3333.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD, Provo, UT, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gill

Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD
Are you Dr. Gill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 23 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 23

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Provo, UT |

I was referred to Dr. Gill by an Emergency Room physician. His diagnostic skill, surgical talent, and healing talent resulted in successful surgery. I went home with no pain in my recovery. The office staff assisted in coordinating my appointment and were courteous. I cannot express my level of gratitude for Dr. Gill's competency and skill. My most sincere thanks, Bradlee D. Black.

- in Orem, UT |

Our family Doctor said that he would trust Dr. Gill with his life. That helped me understand that I was in good hands. He was very thorough and explained everything in a way that I could understand. His assistant, Hannah, was very supportive when I would call with questions and needing some reassurance the first couple of days after the surgery.

3 out of 5

He was very professional, and he did a great job. But, he seemed like he was always in a rush, never really feeling like he was focusing on me and was there to answer all my questions. I had to bring up that I had questions. Maybe just put a bit more energy into what the patient wants.

- in Santaquin, UT |

I felt an assurance that the outcome of my surgery would be success based on Dr. Gills experience.

- in Springville, UT |

Dr. Gill was by far the kindest, most qualified surgeon to perform the surgery that I needed done. After the surgery, when my recovery went much slower than normal, he used great expertise in finding the solution for healing me. He had a marvelous "bedside manner" while still remaining completely professional. He explained everything to me in a way that I could understand what had taken place and what I needed to do in the future. I have been highly recommending him to all my acquaintances.

- in Salem, Utah |

He was very personable and thorough He explained everything and told me what to expect. I feel very confident with him as my surgeon

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.