Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD

Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/7/7/Y77YR_w120h160_v3333.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD, Provo, UT, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gill

Dr. Brian D. Gill, MD
Are you Dr. Gill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 27

4.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Lehi, ut |

My wife had an emergency C-section and my baby was born 5 weeks early. She was in the NICU for 3 weeks. (a $200,000 bill). A week after she was born I went in for appendicitis. After that I got my bill from Dr. Bill that was $800.00. I asked if I could make payments or if there was a time limit that I had to pay it all off. They told me 6 months. After 3 months and after paying $400.00, I got a bill from collections saying I owed $800.00.This place will not work with you. All they care for is $.

- in Highland, UT |

I would highly recommend Dr. Gill to my families and friends. I received the best possible medical care. He clearly explained the procedure, answered all questions...even drawing me pictures so I could understand my condition. This was a condition I suffered with for a long time. I have had a very successful recovery and feel better than I have for years. I have confidence in Dr. Gill and gratitude beyond words... Thank you Dr. Gill !!! Sincerely, Peggy Fisher

- in Springville, UT |

If I ever need surgery again, I will choose Dr. Gill. I was able to quickly schedule my gallbladder surgery. He is compassionate, professional, clearly explains the procedure, the risks, and what to expect in recovery. He provided written instructions pre and post surgery. There are variables with an individual's recovery, but my experience was very little pain (only took two Advil twice), no nausea, and quick recovery. I'm 13 days post surgery & I feel great! I highly recommend Brian Gill.

- in Springville, UT |

Great surgeon. I am very happy that he was the one to operate on me. Very knowledgeable. Good bedside manner.

- in Provo, UT |

I was referred to Dr. Gill by an Emergency Room physician. His diagnostic skill, surgical talent, and healing talent resulted in successful surgery. I went home with no pain in my recovery. The office staff assisted in coordinating my appointment and were courteous. I cannot express my level of gratitude for Dr. Gill's competency and skill. My most sincere thanks, Bradlee D. Black.

- in Orem, UT |

Our family Doctor said that he would trust Dr. Gill with his life. That helped me understand that I was in good hands. He was very thorough and explained everything in a way that I could understand. His assistant, Hannah, was very supportive when I would call with questions and needing some reassurance the first couple of days after the surgery.

3 out of 5

He was very professional, and he did a great job. But, he seemed like he was always in a rush, never really feeling like he was focusing on me and was there to answer all my questions. I had to bring up that I had questions. Maybe just put a bit more energy into what the patient wants.

- in Santaquin, UT |

I felt an assurance that the outcome of my surgery would be success based on Dr. Gills experience.

- in Springville, UT |

Dr. Gill was by far the kindest, most qualified surgeon to perform the surgery that I needed done. After the surgery, when my recovery went much slower than normal, he used great expertise in finding the solution for healing me. He had a marvelous "bedside manner" while still remaining completely professional. He explained everything to me in a way that I could understand what had taken place and what I needed to do in the future. I have been highly recommending him to all my acquaintances.

- in Salem, Utah |

He was very personable and thorough He explained everything and told me what to expect. I feel very confident with him as my surgeon

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.