Dr. Brian A. Couri, MD

Dr. Brian A. Couri, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/X/F/XXF5R_w120h160_v7804.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian A. Couri, MD, Elmhurst, IL, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Couri

Dr. Brian A. Couri, MD
Are you Dr. Couri?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 17 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 17

More Details

- in Villa Park, Il 60181 |

I have been a patient of Dr. Couris' for a few years now, and I am extremely happy with his treatment and care of me. I would recommend him to anyone I know, and I feel sure they would be as pleased as I am. I would run out of room if I listed everything, so I'll try to keep to the salient points. He takes his time with you, he listens to what you have to say, and he is incredibly knowledgeable.He considers your complete health situation. Not just what he's treating you for.I think he's great.

- in Bensenville, IL |

I have been a patient of Dr. Couri's for many years. At the request of my Ortho, I changed doctors. I am back with Dr. Couri. He is very compassionate, listens well, and explains all your options. Plus, he is funny, which may not be important to many, but to me, it helps to put me at ease. If I could give him a 10, I would!

- in Elmhurst IL |

Dr Couri is an outstanding doctor, easily the best I have ever visited. He is intelligent, thoughtful, dedicated, respectful, genuine, and kind. When a patient is with him, he is focused on the patient. We discuss treatment options, and I participate fully in decisions about my care. I often recommend him to others. In addition to being a great doctor, he is truly one of the best people I have ever met. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.