Dr. Brian J. Cole, MD

Dr. Brian J. Cole, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/L/2/YL2VP_w120h160_v10835.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian J. Cole, MD, Chicago, IL, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cole

Dr. Brian J. Cole, MD
Are you Dr. Cole?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 201 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 201

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Illinois |

My knee had developed severe arthritis due to poor joint tracking issues. (I am in my mid-twenties currently). The pain was negatively affecting my daily life. I was referred by my orthopedic surgeon in town to Dr. Cole. Dr. Cole is AMAZING! He preformed a Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy with a MPFL reconstruction on my left knee. While I still have a long way to go, I am able to walk normal and PAIN FREE! He is intelligent, honest, caring, professional, and leading the way with his research!

- in Chicago, IL |

Has surgery backpack in the year 2000. Dr. Cole was my surgeon on my knee. Had my ACL replaced. Following his instructions as well as as physical therapy he ordered and had great results. After 15 years my knee works great. Since everything went well I have not had any reason to schedule an office visit.

- in Chicago, IL |

Phenomenal diagnostician and surgeon!

- in Naples, FL |

Two years ago, I traveled to Chicago to see Dr. Cole after seeing a board certified, Sports Med, Castle Connolly, Ortho Surgeon in SW Florida who recommended surgery for my knee. Dr. Cole had the experience, knowledge and character to recommend against surgery. Few doctors would do this. He is definitely someone who you can trust to do the right thing for you. He is the BEST!

- in Aurora, IL |

Dr. Cole is an amazing and gifted surgeon. Although he is extremely busy, he took the time to really listen to me and the problems I had been having with my knee. I had an injury at 15 that I have been compensating for the last 27 years. He did not dismiss me as an old out of shape housewife. Rather he took me seriously and I have had so much improvement after surgery, it is a miracle!!! He has physician assistants that help him. but they are also truly wonderful and skilled clinicians!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction
Dr. Jeffrey M. Mjaanes, MD
Dr. Kathleen M. Weber, MD
Dr. Bernard R. Bach, MD
Same location as Dr. Cole

Find Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Specialists Near Chicago, IL

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.