Dr. Brian L. Cohen, MD

Dr. Brian L. Cohen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/5/J/25J2N_w120h160_v5873.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian L. Cohen, MD, Asheville, NC, Urology & Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cohen

Dr. Brian L. Cohen, MD
Are you Dr. Cohen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3
  • 16 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 16

3.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Asheville, NC |

Took the time to listen, really listen to what I and my wife's questions were. Explanations were through, given in a language we could understand. Was up to date with recent development of my condition. Careful consideration was given for my other medical conditions (MS)

- in Brevard, NC |

Dr.Brian Cohen has a most impressive CV. He and his entire staff are extremely pleasant and will attempt to move up your scheduled appointment should a cancellation occur. His nurse Beth is a personable and caring heath care professional as is Dr. BRIAN COHEN .His front end staff are very compasionate and make a stressful situation much easier on the patient and family members.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE and THIS DOCTOR!

-Fairview, NC |

He really listened to what I told him. I was skeptical because of another Dr. diagnosis several years ago for kidney stones and he understood. Very friendly.

1 out of 5
- in Asheville, NC |

He did not seem too interested in hearing my comments. He seemed to have his mind made up regarding my status by report faxed to his office by my Internist's information. I had a UTI, but Dr. Cohen did not catch it nor did he give me the results from the urine sample taken at their office. I receive confirmation of the UTI from my internist. I felt rushed.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Regenerative Medicine
1.62 miles away
Dr. Randall Vanderbeek, MD
2.43 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.