Dr. Brian Chalkin, MD

Dr. Brian Chalkin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/5/3/Y53FS_w120h160_v1177.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian Chalkin, MD, Tulsa, OK, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chalkin

Dr. Brian Chalkin, MD
Are you Dr. Chalkin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Tulsa, OK |

Operation was unsuccessful because it was done improperly, my condition was only relieved for a short period of time. I had to wait often 6 weeks for a follow up to see what else could be done to help me. I did go to a doctor who took the proper amount of time to operate and help my condition. No, I would not refer this doctor to anyone.

- in Tulsa, OK |

Great chair side manner. Dr. Chalkin and the staff made me feel at home and every need I had was met. Everyone was nice eager to help. That's for an awesome experience !!!!

- in Tulsa, OK |

He fixed my trigger thumb 2 yrs ago and it still works well. I have pain from time to time mostly when I overdo but I can move it now. Before I was having pain all the way to my shoulder and thought I had carpal tunnel went to 2 different drs one a hand specialist and they told me it wasn't carpal tunnel probably my neck. My pcp sent me to Dr Chalkin and just listening to my symptoms he diagnosed me. He did an injection first that helped for several months.

-Broken Arrow, Ok |

He'and his staff are efficient, kind, and honest. Within 5 minutes after x-rays and speaking with me, Dr Chalkin explained to me the problem with my wrist. He then treated my wrist. His office called later that day to see how I was doing. It appears simple, but no one else had been able to figure out what was wrong. Thank you! Dr Chalkin and staff.

- in Owasso, OK |

What I loved about having Dr. Chalkin was his time he spent with me. I had a tear in the labrum (shoulder) and a shoulder that kept coming out of place. Being a swimmer, my shoulder was crucial at the time. I knew after being a competitive coach that shoulder surgery could put me out for good. Here is what was great though. He never pushed an MRI. He never pushed surgery. He wanted to try physical therapy first. I did about 8 weeks of PT. I finally had to have surgery but I can still swim.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
99.89 miles away
Dr. Robert Gunderson, DO
Orthopedic Surgery
95.05 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.