Dr. Brian Acacio, MD

Dr. Brian Acacio, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Y/9/YY93L_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brian Acacio, MD, Laguna Niguel, CA, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Acacio

Dr. Brian Acacio, MD
Are you Dr. Acacio?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 23 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 23

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Corona del mar, CA |

Not enough words to explain what an amazing human being and physician Dr. Acacio is. I was lucky enough to have the privilege to work for him, and unfortunately had to leave because I had a baby and I couldn't stand to be away from her! Not a day goes by that I don't think about how wonderful my job was, how awesome of a doctor he is, and how many lives he has changed with his unmatched skill and expertise. Anyone would be honored to have him as a doctor. The best of the best.

- in Laguna Niguel, CA |

Dr. A and his staff are amazing. Referred by our OB. It's been a long process and we really appreciated the staff and the service they provide. Our treatment was successful and we couldn't be happier!

- in San Diego, CA |

We had an incredible experience at the Acacio Fertlity Clinic. Our case was extremely complicated and after 4 doctors in 3 countries we were referred to Dr. Acacio. We have male and female challenges and we truly felt Dr. Acacio and Mark Adamowitz (embryologist) paid attention to all the details, and got up to speed on all of our history before the visit. They were patient with us and we felt like the staff truly cared. The clinic is great for complicated cases and I would definitely recommend!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Eliran Mor, MD
62.62 miles away
Dr. Ilene Hatch, MD
13.27 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.